Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Lazy 15 Challenge: Final Day



Hello all!

Today is the final day of the Lazy 15 Challenge. :'( Such fun times were had by all. Creativity, nail polish, laziness to the extreme... Okay, I'm kinda glad it's over.

And by that I mean, I'm glad I made it through. I completed my first nail challenge! xD

Well, it'll be completed by the end of this post, that is... So on to the post!

The prompt for today is "Inspired by another blogger's mani." I picked the talented Emma of Globe & Nail. She comes up with such beautiful creative looks, and there was one in particular that I KNEW I had to try!

When I saw her Half-Moon Gradient mani, I thought it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. It's just... so... perf. So I gave it a shot!

Globe & Nail Half-Moon Gradient





Mine came out quite a bit darker than hers, I had some mishaps that resulted in some dents and dings, and I was impatient with those damn stickers... But I like it! To be honest, it looks WAY better in person. I'm thinking of doing my other hand so I can keep this on all day. :3

Well, that about does it! I want to say thank you to Lindsay from Nails 4 Dummies for starting this challenge... I saw her post and I knew I wanted in on the fun. :)

Ciao! Don't forget to check out everyone else's manis below.

Fitzy


6 comments:

  1. This is such a great look. I think I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for making it through the challenge! It's a really gorgeous mani, I have to try it sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mastered this!!! awesome!!! i want to give you the liebster award!!! its also a good way to meet other bloggers!!!

    http://sarahkaszuba.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! Looks like an eclipse to me *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Just found your blog and you are good! What a challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for a Leibster award! Check out the details in my post: http://nottoopolished.blogspot.com/2012/12/leibster-award-nomination.html

    Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.