Saturday, December 15, 2012

Swatch and Review: L'Oreal Brit Invasion


Hey y'all!

Here's a quick swatch and review post of the polish I mentioned on twitter and facebook last night... L'Oreal Brit Invasion.

This polish was sent to me by the gracious Gore Princess. :) I didn't really think it was something I would have even chosen for myself, but WOW it is gorgeous. I don't have anything else like it in my stash. So yeah... thankyouthankyouthankyou Paulina!

Brit Invasion


Shown in these pictures is two coats of Brit Invasion with no top coat. As you can plainly see, it is a beautiful taupe-y brown with a warm gold fleck that is just... stunning! I try not to use that word too much since it's kind of a polish buzzword, but shoot... I just feel like gushing, okay?



I had no qualms with application or dry time. This polish is pretty much perfect. Smooth and opaque in two coats, and I really love the way it looks with my skin tone. This is a crazy beautiful shade in my opinion.

Sorry I haven't had a whole lot of polish posts to share lately! It's finals weeks at my university, so I've been a bit busy. @_@ I also got a great package from CrowsToes that I need to finish swatching (I'm almost done!), and some very booty-licious polish that my roommate gave me for Christmas. He was so excited to give them to me that he couldn't wait until the 25th. :p So yeah, I have some stuff that I'm going to post, but I've got to get all my pictures done first!

Hope y'all are well. :) Much love.

Fitzy

4 comments:

  1. I JUST bought this polish 2 days ago!! I haven't had a chance to try it but I've seen swatches and had to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when that happens! (I buy or get a polish I didn't think I'd actually like and it turns out to be AWESOME.) I hope your finals went well and you had some quality unwind time afterward! (I played Pokemon ALL weekend to destress from mine xP.) <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one and love it! Looks so lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color, but your nails are frigging gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.