Saturday, December 1, 2012

"Marathon" Lazy 15 Challenge Day 12: Fairy Tale

Back for number three!

I did this one first thing this morning after inspiration struck last night. I was trying to think of my favorite fairy tales and also looking through my polish stash for ideas. I happened to come across Sinful Colors Glass Pink, and was immediately reminded of Cinderella's glass slippers. Sure, Glass Pink isn't the right color, but the name struck a chord for me and I immediately knew what I wanted to do!

I picked a few blues and some delicate light tones from my collection, and went with a mani inspired by both Cinderella's sparkling glass slippers and her blue gown.

Cinderella





I started with a base of Sinful Glass Pink (how could I leave out the polish that inspired me?), and then a coat of Essie Mademoiselle. I drew my tips on with Essie Borrowed and Blue and Essie Blue Rhapsody, and then coated the whole thing with Essie Pure Pearlfection and a coat of Seche Vite.

I really really liked how these came out. They were so delicate and pretty!


I'll be back with one last post tonight! Thanks for reading so far! xD

Fitzy


5 comments:

  1. Cuuute! Congrats on your catch up =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and then I'm back to work on monday... xD

      Delete
  2. I really like this one! Nice and simple idea with great impact. Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it turned out great, too. :)

      Delete
  3. OMG Glass Pink is soooooooooooooooo pretty. I almost bought it multiple times when I was in America but decided not to in the end. I knew I should have picked up!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.