Monday, December 10, 2012

Jingle Nail Rock 2012!

Hey y'all!

Just putting together a quick post here to show y'all my gifts from my secret santa. Lindsey AKA Nails 4 Dummies sent me some cute wonderful gifts. xD Just take a look!

Not pictured: the candy. Because I ate it. :X
I made a video where I show everything I received, so if you're curious just go ahead and check it out! :)


I took bottle shots, and pictures of the four magnets since they're so small.

China Glaze Champagne Bubbles

China Glaze Glittering Garland

Essie As Gold as it Gets

ManGlaze Matte is Murder

ManGlaze Butt Taco

KAWAIIIIIIII
<3

Thank you again Lindsey!

8 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love when bloggers post videos so we can see what everyone really looks like aside from their nails, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I am soooooooooo self-conscious about that video. xD But thank you!

      Delete
  2. You ARE so cute! Omg I could watch you forever. And your nails are fab too. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And then I watched the whole video and you just get cuter. My exact words: "OMG MOOFIN I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE YOU <333" which I'm sure you get from random internet girls a lot. *cough*

      Delete
    2. >.< <33333 thank you!

      (and yes I have been getting that a lot lately...)

      Delete
  3. I agree, you're adorable! You should have your own TV show! Love the video and what a fab secret santa you had! Happy Holidays! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, smooches muffin! You're so...CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.