Friday, December 28, 2012

ce n'est pas une blog post

Hello everyone!

It appears I've kind of accidentally been on hiatus since christmas. It doesn't help that I've been away from home, which means I've been away from most of my polish and my light box. On top of that, I broke another nail and filed my nails down to round little shorties! So due to unforeseen circumstances, Lacquer Lad will return after the new year!

This was kind of unplanned, and I feel bad just dropping the blog for a bit, but I will be back soon! I have a handful of posts that need to get done, so when I come back, expect more CrowsToes swatches and stuff.

Oh, and also Bootie Babe! In fact, I'll leave you with a quick teaser of that one...


Happy new year, and see you soon!

Fitzy

6 comments:

  1. Well, one should get some rest anyway :P Enjoy your free time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't posted since November. But grad school and a full time job are a pretty good excuse...is what I tell myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with you. I'm not even a grad student, but college makes blogging hard as it is! D:

      Delete
  3. I did the same thing! I think I'm back. I got a ton of goodies from all directions to keep me going for a while now! Enjoy your break, we'll be waiting =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be looking out for your swatches! >:O

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.