Friday, November 2, 2012

The Lazy 15 Challenge!

Hey y'all!

I'm in the middle of swatching some stuff right now and I just remembered that I'll be starting my first nail art challenge tomorrow!

It's called the Lazy 15 Challenge... and of course, I forgot about it until just now. :P


Soooo, yeah! Just wanted to post this so that I'd have the whole list on my blog before I started.

I figure this challenge is perfect for me since I'm very lazy and it's not a really huge commitment. Also I'm not looking forward to Friday, November 9th. *shudder* It sounds like so much work... >.< Of course I'm just being lazy. Ha!

If you'd like more info, check out Lindsey's post at Nails 4 Dummies. She also has the widget with all of the participating bloggers if you'd like to see who else is joining in!

Expect the first post tomorrow! The ever-challenging tape mani. :D

-Fitzy


8 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your manis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exactly the same! Water Marbling terrifies me! I look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed your blog so I can keep up with your challenge manis too! :D

      Delete
  3. Good luck! Can't wait to see =D This challenge doesn't look very lazy to me though =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just do only one nail marbled. So much easier than trying to get all of the nails to look decent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >.< I think I'm going to try to put forth the effort to do a whole mani!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.