Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The "Extremely Lazy" Lazy 15 Challenge Day 9: Disney

Blargh! Here's post number two for today!

See if you can guess which Disney character these were inspired by...

And no, it's not the Cheshire Cat! Think smaller. And more anxious.






Who do you think it is????

Before you see the answer, here's how I did this: First I put down a base of L'Oreal Violet Vixen, then once that was dry I cut up some pieces of tape and used them as striping tape. For my stripes, I used Essie Off the Shoulder, and then immediately removed my tape and added top coat.

Ready to see who it is??

...

...

...

It's...

...

...

...



PIGLET! :D

I know, I know, it's a pretty loose interpretation. :P I really intended for the stripes to be much smaller, but I didn't cut the tape small enough. Also I think my colors are unintentionally close to the Cheshire Cat... I still love the look of it though! 

I better go, my boyfriend is singing Pooh Bear's "In the mood for food" song...

-Fitzy



6 comments:

  1. I wish my nail shape looked like yours! Your nails look perfect.

    At first glance I thought they were Cheshire Cat nails, cute either way though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought Cheshire Cat at first but with your clue I got it pretty quickly. It helps that your nails are the same shape as Piglet's body so it's really easy to visualize the character! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally see piglet in this mani! I love the colors together, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, my first thought was Cheshire Cat, but "anxious" led me to Piglet. :) Very neatly done!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.