Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The "Extremely Lazy" Lazy 15 Challenge Day 8 - Dessert



Hey y'all!

Today's first post is one of FIVE Lazy 15 Challenge posts that I need to get done. As you can tell, I've been Extremely Lazy. Too lazy, in fact, to do Lazy Challenge posts. Shameful. .__.

The first post on my list is "Dessert." With all the hullabaloo surrounding Hostess going bankrupt, I couldn't help but feel inspired... by Little Debbie.


That's right, today's nails are featuring one of my favorite cakes: Zebra Cakes. Here's an odd fact about me: I pronounce the word "zebra" like it rhymes with "Deborah," but only when I'm talking about Zebra Cakes. If I'm talking about an actual zebra, I just say zee-bruh. Dunno why.

NAILS!!!!

Zebra Cake Nails




I used a base of Sinful Colors Snow Me White, and dotted on my chocolate frosting zebra stripes with Sheswai what.

Here's what I did for the thumbs:


It's supposed to look like a cross-section of a Zebra Cake. Like this:


What do you think? I know cakes like these are called "snack cakes," but to me, that much sugar makes it a dessert. :P

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and post this and see what other challenges I can get done today! (Can you tell this post was rushed?)

Fitzy


8 comments:

  1. Yum! I think I gained a pound just looking. LOL Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS! I can't even explain how awesome this is! Fantastic mani!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this kind of cake but I want it...

    I really love those dots on the sides of your thumb! ^^

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo this is what those nails actually means.. haha looks pretty delicious :) Nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am addicted to Little Debbie Swiss Rolls and my bf goes through an entire box in a week if you leave them with him. This is pure awesome xD As usual ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Debbie is way better than Hostess, anyway, so good choice! They look great

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.