Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Maybelline Color Show Avante Green

Hey Y'all,

Just a quickie today as I haven't got a whole lot to say and I'm a bit behind on schoolwork.

Avante Green






Beautiful multichrome polish from Maybelline. Shifts from turquoise (at extreme angles) to yellow-green and teal. From what I've seen it's very close to China Glaze Unpredictable, but it's not a dupe. A bit sheer but very pretty. I wore three coats for the opacity you see above.

The only problem I had with this polish is that it seems as if it never dried properly after I applied Seche Vite. I did my nails last night, stayed up for a couple more hours and then went to bed. I took a shower at around 2:00 PM and one of my nails got dented when I washed my hair. :/ Maybe it was just the hot water? Ah, well. It's looking pretty beat up already so I might take it off once I decide what I want to wear for Halloween.

That's all I've got for now!

-Fitzy

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour but that stinks about the drying time. That's a huge pet peeve for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it seems to be dry right now, but it's already messed up and dented at this point. Frustrating. :/

      Delete
  2. I like the length of your nails. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They just keep growing and growing... ;)

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.