Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sinful Colors Fall 2012: Leap Flog - Swatch and Review

Well hey there lovely readers,

Yesterday I gained my 20th follower. How cool is that?! There are now at least 20 of you who actually read my blog! This is really exciting for me; I don't know if you can tell. ;P

Today I have something very fall-appropriate: Leap Flog from Sinful Colors Fall 2012 "collection." I say "collection" because we all know fine well that when Sinful has a new collection out, it's really just a collection of re-promotes.

But not this shade! Leap Flog is actually a new shade that Sinful released for Fall 2012. Pretty neat eh?

Here it is in all its glory:


Leap Flog--first of all, what's with the name?--is a solid two-coater with a glossy creme finish. No top coat in these pictures.


It's a great cool-toned dusty green shade, and from what I've read it's a near-dupe of Revlon Top Speed After Party.



The formula on this polish was barely tolerable. I had to scrape as much polish as I could off of the rod connecting the lid and the brush, and then carefully dip only the brush into the polish, otherwise polish would randomly drip down onto the brush and threaten to fuck everything up. Nothing new for Sinful though. Their formula is notoriously pretty bad! This one self-leveled very nicely though.

I really liked this polish, and the color is excellent, especially for fall. I'll be wearing this out soon once it's a little cooler outside. Although I may not want to wait that long... Stupid Texas weather.

I know my pictures still seem to be changing every time I sit down to take them... I'm still working on it, even though I'm happy with my lighting now. I'd still appreciate any feedback if you have it!

I picked up a few other Sinful "Fall collection" shades a while ago, and I have yet to swatch and photograph them, so expect more of these Sinful Fall posts.

-Fitzy

7 comments:

  1. Your pictures are looking really good! And congrats on the followers! I know how exciting that is!! I love this color!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really glad I have people following this blog so I'm not here just blogging to myself xD lol

      Delete
  2. You're definitely not blogging to yourself lol. I'm here! I've only got 24 followers myself so I know how you feel! Sporadic comments here and there so you do feel like you're talking to yourself :$ Love this colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you... I've always tried to write like I'm not just writing to myself, but it feels good to have some validation. xD

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, I wanted this before but now I REALLY want it!!! Absolutely gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I forgot to say congratulations!!! :D That is so awesome!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! :D And thanks for reading my blog.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.