Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sinful Colors Fall 2012: Ciao Bella - Swatch and Review

Hey gals and guys and all you of various gender identities...

Today I have another Sinful shade from their Fall 2012 "collection." This one is a re-promote, but I had never seen it before until the day I picked it up along with Leap Flog and one other color.


Ciao Bella is a very rich cobalt blue glass fleck. This blue jelly is veeery densely packed with fleck and pigment, making it very opaque with pretty much no VNL in two coats.


It sort of reminds me of shades like Sally Hansen Co-Bolt Blue, but as you can see, Ciao Bella doesn't have the same metallic finish. The color is exactly the same though!

I used CB for frankening before I even wore it!

Yes, pictured above are the nails on my right hand. I keep them very short compared to my lefty! Maybe they look a little silly but I need to be able to do things with my right hand. Anyway back to the polish:



Formula was typical for Sinful. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't very good either. It was a little thick and there was some dragging on the first coat, but a generous second coat was all it needed. Overall, I think it's a nifty little shade. It sparkles beautifully in the sun.

-Fitzy

6 comments:

  1. I just put this polish on! Such a gorgeous blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love how it sparkles? ;D

      Delete
  2. Reminds me of China Glaze blue years eve and a bit like Catrice Blues Brother vol II.

    Can you tell I really like this shade of blue :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha and the best thing about all of these blue polishes is that they are still unique enough that you can get them all ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh my word I NEED THIS!!! :D *droooooool*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.