Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Nail Polish Tag!


Hey y'all. :D

I'm still on break, but that doesn't stop me from reading around on everyone else's nail blogs. And since I've been doing a lot more reading than blogging, I have stumbled upon The Nail Polish Tag more than a few times! Mary from Swatch and Learn decided to tag everyone who happens to read her post, so I'm going to join in with my answers. ;)


The tag questions (In list form in case someone wants to copypasta):

How many polishes do you have?
What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
Do you like crackle nail polish, or do you hate it?
What is your first nail polish brand?
If you’re going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?
What nail polish color does not compliment you?
What color does compliment you?
Who are two of your best nail art friends?
What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
Make a speech about thanking the blogger who tagged you.

Here we go!

How many polishes do you have:

Erm... Somewhere between 130-150. I'm not quite sure because I haven't had a chance to count them in quite a while.

What is your favorite brand of nail polish?

Ugh, there are so many good brands to choose from! :( I'm actually having a really difficult time with this question.

I have more Essie than any other brand, so let's just leave it at that.


Do you like crackle nail polish, or do you hate it?

Definitely hate it. There are very few crackle manis that float my boat, but when it's done right it looks amazing. Most of the time I just don't like it though. :/

What is your first nail polish brand?

Sally Hansen. xD I bought a bottle of Xtreme Wear Black Out a looooong time ago. I still have it. 

If you’re going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?

Fitzels.

Very first thing that came to mind. I have no idea.

What nail polish color does not compliment you?

A lot of greens and pale colors... Lobster hands. :X

What color does compliment you?

I'd say purples and vampy colors... I also like the way a lot of blues look on me. Turquoise too. 

Who are two of your best nail art friends?

...I don't really have any nail art friends (yet)!


What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?

Probably when my partner surprised me with a bottle of Chanel Graphite. I told him not to because I didn't like paying that much for polish, but he knew how much I actually wanted it. :) And it turned out to be an absolute favorite. It means more to me than just a price tag... Sometimes it's just nice to get something special.

I'm going to skip the last part of the tag, since nobody actually tagged me. If you're reading this, feel free to complete the tag too if you haven't already done it!

-Fitzy

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these bits about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these!! :D
    Ohmygosh, Black Out is amaaaazing!!
    A lot of pale colours give me lobster hands too...such a shame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black Out is one of the few colors that I'm actually close to finishing! :( I'll need to get a new bottle of black soon; it's actually my only one.

      Delete
  3. I love reading these too, interesting to learn about the person attached to the nails haha.

    I love, love, love that your partner got you Graphite, so sweet! Isn't it amazing and rare to have someone that not only thinks it's not super creepy but actually supports our insane polish infatuation?! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is wonderful to have him... I was so shocked by his response when he saw the ONE bottle of polish that I had when we met. He told me, "you should get more." xD I should've realized then that there was no turning back.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.