Friday, August 31, 2012

NOTD: Color Club Pucci Licious (Review)

NOT color accurate! It's way more purple irl
Seems like every time I do a NOTD post, it turns out more like a swatch and review. I'm unsure whether I should just keep doing NOTD posts, or just scrap that idea and do swatch and review posts 24/7.

I did wear this all day yesterday, though... :/

Ah well.

Pucci-Licious is awesome. I'm really liking my set of Color Club right now; they're all so bright and vibrant! This one was a nice two-coater, though I probably should have tried to use thinner coats. It might have taken me three thin coats for full coverage, but my two thick coats bubbled really badly. The top coat hides the bubbles though. Topped with Essie GTG. I'm really starting to favor GTG lately. Wonder what's up with that.

Happy Friday, all!

-Fitzy

4 comments:

  1. I love this color!! I must have!Is it more of a periwinkle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more like a neon purple, but not super super bright. Like a lot of neon "purples" are very pinkish and close to fuchsia, but Pucci-Licious looks more like this: http://www.art-paints.com/Paints/Body/Wolfe/Face-Art-FX/Neon-Purple/Neon-Purple.gif (just for example)

      Delete
  2. Wowza, this is gorgeous!!! It really blossoms on you! The purple looks really lovely with your skin tone. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Purple is definitely "my" color. ;)

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.