Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to School Mani: Subtle Pink Gradient

And now, for a gradient so subtle I'm pretty sure it looks like there is no gradient...


Ta-dah!

I used two pink Color Club polishes that I thought were juuuust different enough to look good as a gradient. It turned out WAY more subtle than I intended. :/ The polishes unfortunately have no labels, so I have no idea what either of them are called. I'm pretty sure these two colors are Poptastic and Warhol from the Poptastic collection. ;)

I thought a picture with flash might bring out the gradient a little more...


...I don't think it helped.

Anyway, I have bright pink nails for my first day of classes, so I'm happy! To me, the first day of school or class is about first impressions. (It's not like we're getting any actual work done today) What better way to make an impression than by making a neon pink statement?

I'll certainly make an impression. I just hope it's a good one. ;P

-Fitzy

8 comments:

  1. Ohh it's really pretty! You really blended the colours well together. Jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so! I just think they maybe blend a little TOO well...

      Delete
  2. Whether the gradient's extremely evident or not I love this color and it looks amazing with your skin! I do see the gradient a bit though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been wearing more pink lately. It's taken me a while to get comfortable with it, but I think I'm really starting to like pinks. :)

      Delete
  3. I can see the gradient! Its pretty, I just love color club!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just wish these bottles had labels! :(

      Delete
  4. Oh don't you hate that when they don't have labels on them!! >.<
    Seriously fantastic pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up sticking on some labels myself. I neeeeed to know the names of my polish or I go crazy!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.