Monday, July 23, 2012

New Stuff at Walgreens?

I know, I know, cell phone pics are super lame. :P


First of all, GIGANTIC Sinful Colors display. I read on a few other blogs that this display was starting to pop up, and I didn't believe it until I saw it at my own Walgreens while shopping for 99 cent SC. I nabbed three new polishes, including Leap Flog, which is one of the actual new shades from Sinful.

Also at Walgreens:


New Insta-Dris! Gah! These look SO COOL. I want In A Flurry and Freeze. D: Too bad Freeze was gone.


New L'oreal? I don't recognize any of these but that could be just because I'm kind of a polish noob.


Aaaand the new Essie top coat that my partner wants. It's exactly like Set In Stones and A Cut Above (which he also has), except it's blue. Very pretty.

Okay, that's all for now!

-Fitzy

6 comments:

  1. Freeze is really pretty!! That's my choice of te 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In A Flurry looks SO AWESOME!! I really like insta dri polish. It's so convenient!

      Delete
  2. My favourite from the Luxe Effects line is As Gold as it Gets. I bought like 4 of those, haha!!

    Ugh!! I really wish that Sinful's were available here in Canada *cries a little inside*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As Gold as it Gets is actually the only one I don't have! I don't know why I still haven't tried it. O.o My favorite would have to be Pure Pearlfection though...

      No Sinful in Canada? D: Maybe swap with someone? I'd say me, but I'm in the process of moving house and things are still a bit stressful.

      Delete
  3. Pick up Brit Invasion! SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.