Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm on break-ish

Hey y'all!

Just wanted to give a little heads up to anyone who has been reading my blog... First of all, thanks for reading! :) This blog is a new love of mine and I really appreciate the support.

Second, I am unfortunately going through some real life stuff right now and I don't have a whole lot of free time for nail polish blogging. Or even painting my nails, for that matter.

So for now my posting will be sparse, if I can post at all. I know soon enough everything is going to calm down and then I can resume my semi-regular posting.

Thanks so much!

-Fitzy

2 comments:

  1. I hope that everything is okay!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Everything is still out of whack. :( Life is just stressful, that's all.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.