Monday, July 16, 2012

Birthday Haul

(Hey! Blog poll is still going on! There are a few days left. ----> Thanks! :D)

Howdy!

Yesterday was my birthday! Yup, that's one of the reasons why I've been too busy to post. I simply don't have time to swatch anything while I'm so busy eating cake. ;) So instead of being a good blogger, I'm just going to share my birthday haul! I just got a few things, but I'm happy. I also have some more nail polish on the way, thanks to Heather from Down Market Fashionista. She hosted a little giveaway and I happened to win on my birthday! How neat is that?

Anyway, here's my birthday stuff.


I got a box of Color Club polish that I think is in the wrong box. It says "All About Color" but I'm quite sure this is the Poptastic collection.


I got three individual bottles of polish:

NYC: Downtown Traffic (China Glaze Riveting dupe?)

OPI: Clubbing Til Sunrise

Color Club: Perfect Mol-Ten

I got some nail apps by OPI and Sally Hansen.

OPI Argyle and Steps

Sally Hansen Stud-io Time

And lastly I got a set of fine point tweezers. I'm thinking they'll be useful for placing stickers. (So now I won't do such a shit job)


If you recognize the brand, then congrats! You now know which state I live in. ;)

I don't know what to try out first! I do know for sure I'm going to do a comparison with the NYC polish and CG Riveting. They look veeery similar, but I'll have to take out my bottle of Riveting to be sure.

Ciao for now,
-Fitzy

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!
    Can't wait to see swatches of the NYC polish. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! From what I can tell so far, it's much more sheer than the China Glaze. I think it'll build up well though! :D

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.