Tuesday, June 26, 2012

NOTD: Nail Junkie Over a Gradient

Howdy!

I've been testing out more gradients lately. I can't seem to stop; they're just so much fun and they look so awesome.

The other night I tested out a gradient for a friend using Essie Borrowed and Blue with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue. It looked really neat, but I've been wearing it for a couple days now and I thought it could use a little something extra to freshen it up.

So I layered on two coats of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie, and this is the result:


I reeeeally love how this looks. I've had a bottle of Nail Junkie for ages and this is the first time I've tried it out. I've read that it's a good layering polish, and I'm really glad I had this gradient on because Nail Junkie really brings an interesting element to this mani. It is actually really green compared to this picture, though. Nail Junkie turned Brisk Blue into a perfect teal! I'll definitely be trying more looks like this.

-Fitzy

2 comments:

  1. Nail Junkie is one of my favorite layering polishes. It looks incredible with navy blue undies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh! I'm definitely going to try that next. I don't have any navy creme polish though. Just shimmer. O:

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.