Wednesday, June 13, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze & Essie

Hey y'all!


Just gonna leave this here. ;)

This is two coats of China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint with one coat of Essie Pure Pearlfection on top. I've done this combo before... waaaaay before I even considered starting a blog, but I had completely forgotten how hard to work with that China Glaze is! It's pretty streaky and runny, and gave me major issues on my index finger. :/

Still a pretty combo though.

So I'll be out of town to work for the weekend and I won't have any time to do my nails, but I'll see what I'm up for on Monday. :)

-Fitzy

2 comments:

  1. That's a shame re the formula. It sounds like the kind of issues I had with CG Light as Air. Sometimes I do find China Glaze a little thinner than many other polishes which can make it a little harder to work with but think it just means you have to pay a little more attention. Love the look of fresh mint:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this polish required a little more patience than I am usually willing to give. :/ If I don't have the energy to work with finicky polish, sometimes I'll just wipe off my nails and save my mani for later!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.