Sunday, June 10, 2012

NOTD (Before the Sun Goes Down): Gradient Mani

Hey y'all!

I decided to try another gradient since my first one went so well. Tonight I have OPI I Have a Herring Problem paired with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out.


I didn't realize how much of the glitter in I Have A Herring Problem would show up! I felt like I was mostly sponging glitter onto my nails while doing this mani! It's also all over my fingers. Whoops!

Anyway, I actually have to go finish my other hand now. Haha...

Later!
-Fitzy

3 comments:

  1. Shows you how much attention I pay. I only have a mini of IHAHP and I didn't even realise it was glittery (not worn yet). Your gradient is fabulous! You're braver than I am. Haven't played with any techniques like this yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really quite fun to do, in spite of how messy your fingers will get. ;) You almost can't go wrong with black in a gradient though!

      And personally, I think IHAHP is worth a full-size bottle. The formula is excellent, the color is beautiful, and the gold shimmer is anything but subtle.

      Delete
  2. This is one of my untrieds as bright colours have been calling my name but I love it with a black gradient, copy cat alert! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.