Saturday, May 26, 2012

NOTD: Revlon Royal aka How Can Something Be This Blue??

Fitzy here! I have another nail of the day to share.


Revlon Royal. Wow. This is blue. Really blue! Bright blue jelly. I love it.

I've been meaning to swatch this one for a while, but I had heard that the formula for this was not so good, so I was kind of putting it off. I was actually pleasantly surprised! It went on in two smooth and even coats without a lot of streaking. It was like painting my nails with ink. Awesome. This is definitely a new favorite.

In addition to taking more nail pictures, I'm also trying to remember to wrap/cap my tips when I do a manicure. Up until now my nails have never been long enough to do something like that, so this is new to me! But it seems to work well. I'm getting better wear out of my polish now that I wrap my tips.

Anyway, I'm off to go have some lunch. I'm thinking ramen, or perhaps some veggie bacon and eggs. Awww yeah, livin' the college life. ;)

-Fitzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I read all of them and I will definitely get back to you if you have any questions.